Monday, November 28, 2011

Cozy Little Gifts Under $25 - Shhhhh nobody will know

Perfect gifts for the family and all under $25
I don't know about you but I LOVE giving gifts - problem is the economy doesn't allow me to go crazy like I used - but why should that stop me from getting the same quality, unexpected handcrafted items as I've always enjoyed giving at Christmas time? 


Etsy is amazing for unique and special little things and nobody would guess how affordable they are! I have collected a handful from some of my favorite items that will go the distance for mom, dad, sister, baby, girlfriend, neighbor, niece, husband and aunty!


Thank you to the following shops for your items so merry and bright!
Frosted Willow - Owl bracelet
Jacquie - Vintage Blue Mason Jar
JP with Love - Burgundy Felt Bow
Oh Koey - Chevron Ipad Case
Collars By Design - Doggie Collar
Crosses&Crowns - Vintage turquoise rosary necklace
On A Roll - Cozy Cup holder
Piece & love Pie Co. - Handmade Salted Caramel
Beautiful Details - Cast Iron Bunny
Sweet Little Luxuries - Leg Warmers
Danbury Lane - Blue Tutu
Tookies - Jar Cookie
Minnies Sweet Temptations - Tiffany Cakepops
Knotty Baby Wear - Onesie and matching legwarmers

No comments:

Post a Comment