Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nutcracker Tea Party

Lauren from Lulu Events with Style in Texas is a talented event planner, she is passionate about what she does and therefor her creativity is driven - she never ceases to amaze me with her beautiful themes and ideas - so when she calls on me for paper goods - I am only too pleased to help out however I can!


Lauren works closely with Shane & Jennifer Willard of Jennifer Willard Photography. They certainly make magic out of their photography capturing family, weddings and events.

I absolutely adore nutcrackers - they are so whimsical and awkward at the same time - but alas the only reason I don't have a tremendous collection of them is because I am not keen on the traditional reds - for Christmas 2011 I really wanted to create a nutcracker in silver and white. I love the little character I created and hope to get to use him over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment